Retail, Consumer Electronics
This company had the following problems:
- Too much manual work, for example, product prices had to be updated manually to four different systems
- Business-critical product data was maintained in thousands of Excel sheets and stored on personal hard drives
- Enriched product specifications had to be updated to the webshop manually
- Stock information and inventory values were not available
- Too many IT vendors and servers were involved in overlapping processes and tasks
- Uncontrolled and unreliable data availability caused double-checking of every detail
- Unreliable sales and orders information
We worked on this project together with our Finnish partner, SprintIT. We were responsible for barcode scanners, and the Ventor mobile app was a key solution from our side. By using the app, they have easy access to product information, including images, product availability across all shops, and forecasted quantities in specific locations. Updating quantities on hand can be done in just one click, and making a procurement request for any product at any warehouse is now done conveniently and quickly.
Workers at Puuilo complete all warehouse operations using barcode scanners only. No more paperwork. For the last year and a half, more than 500 scanners have been working at least 12 hours per day in 25 shops, updating more than 100,000 lines every day via the Ventor app.
Get a quote for your Odoo project and start streamlining your business processescalculate your price now
After that we can provide you with a reference for this project