Farming, Agriculture, Retail
$100K - $250K
This сustomer has three companies that have divided zones of responsibilities: in the Netherlands (warehouse, sales, purchase, and support), in Poland (manufacturing, R&D, warehouse, purchase, support), and in Germany (sales and support).
- eFarmer did not have a single system for all branches and locations - planning and managing was impossible;
- All branches operated in their own way, leading to time loss and an impossibility to communicate efficiently between the branches and operations for making decisions;
- There was no possibility to plan and report transparently in terms of locations, operations, plan production and sales, or purchases and inventory. There was no transparent reporting system for internal use or for investors.
We implemented Odoo Enterprise, covering key client business processes such as sales, accounting, manufacturing, inventory management, and purchasing. Odoo was integrated with other client tools (e.g., YouTrack, Bamboo, etc.) to enrich the reporting that we also built in Odoo. We also trained users on how to efficiently use the system in their daily operations.
The Customer’s management team gains greater and better digitization of key processes:
- Better traceability of what to procure for production, phasing, costs, and shipments;
- Planning process for sales and manufacturing is automated and accelerated;
- Understanding sales margins and key impactful metrics;
- Process waste time and defragmentation decreased more than 3 times;
- Reporting allows control of the state on different levels and increased investments;
- The management team is now more focused on strategic tasks rather than operational ones.